Monday, August 6, 2007

Babies etc

Inno gave birth on Thursday to a boy...apparently very tall boy...55cm. I still have a lot mixed feelings about the birth of that baby...I guess i could handle guitly and Shirley's pregnancies because i dont really see them all that much but Inno will be in my face when ever i go home! I will die seeing and hearing a baby in that house...especially since it is not mine!

Well, anyway, another leo it is...on the 2nd of august we got a male addition to our family...yeah!

I think I have come down from this Mr B high I was on...he is perfect....too perfect...but now i cant help but think he might be too perfect...so perfect that i am seeing way too much into this than what i actually should be...I should just accept the fact that he is not mine, probably wont be for a while to come and meet him again with a new slate...or what's that saying?

I cant stop thinking about him, though...And i know it's way too soon to say that i am in love with him...Lord have mercry!!! i know he's feeling me as well but is this what i really want? this "you know what you are getting yourself into" mambo-jumbo? Ek weet darem nie...I dont hear from him for a day and i freak out because "maybe he is with the medem"...I mean, let's just talk about that for one split second!They still live together...and the whole thing is a bit dodgy for me, if you'll ask me...how do you sue for divorce after just 3 years? surely it's a thing that can be just sorted out? Then what do i do? No Sana, i think i will have to slowly say goodbye to this one as well...
Oh but it is so nice!!!!
I love the way he makes me feel!...when he's with me, that is...

oh, why does it have to be so difficult???

No comments: