Thursday, June 21, 2007

Almost done...

Another 11 hours and i'll be finished with the exams...cant wait! I will be dropping it like it's hot in the Ivory Room tomorrow night!So looking forward to that!My brain needs to rest for a bit! My head wants to explode! I have a splitting head-ache and am just exhausted!Right now it feels like my brain will undergo thermal subsidence, at any point now, due to tensional stresses! yes, tectonics cant leave me alone!Gosh,i so badly wanted to do good in that exam...if we wrote an exam on the principles of tectonics, i am pretty sure i would have aced it! but nou ja, such is life...wha' ka' we do?

Next week i am going on a stupid mine tour that will last for about 2 weeks...a complete waste of my time, if you ask me! Which reminds me that i will have to be working on my presentation sometime this weekend!

This is too much...but i am driven by the end result! This better be worth it!

later! I need to catch some Zzz's before the exam! Here's wishing myself luck!

No comments: