Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's not happening!!!

I am so not ready for this exam! I set my alarm for 3am but just couldnt get out of bed! It's raining out there and i am generally not interested in the subject! Seismic reflectioIn...can you imagine?!? but what can i do?'ll do my best...

My biggest worry is Tectonics on monday!That is another concern and i will have to work hard for it this weekend...In tectonics they are trying to reconstruct what happen on earth millions of years ago...what the...??? My point is it happened then! Let it be and let's move forward! I know it's the wrong attitude for a geologist but really, I am not interested. Some find it interesting (at the end of the day, it tells you about why certain minerals are where they are etc) but i dont...It's there already!!!

That's me vexing...I'll post a mail later...I'll run through what i know and hope for the best!

No comments: