Thursday, June 14, 2007

Exam Madness!!!
I am writing a geophysics exam tomorrow! ...and instead studying,i am day dreaming...That doesnt mean that i know anything about geophysics, though...

I cant wait to finish this year! but the year has been flying by so quickly! It's half way through June already!!!

I have meaning to start this blog at the beginning of the year already...but nou ja...

I want to go home...3 more weeks and i'll be at home. I wish i had my flat all to myself though...I have gotten so use to staying alone. If i create a mess(which i still believe reflects my internal state of affairs), i dont want to have to feel guilty about it...and that business of tip toeing in my own space will slowly drive me up the wall! I know that! On the other hand, i will be spending 2 of those weeks in the field trying to find out why diamonds are where they are and why they are not where they are suppose to be... I am still trying to get grasps of my project, but i am confident that it will be a killer!

Hopefully, I'll see "Tamali "(my interest of late)...that's another story all together. See, i am learning how to trust again...the problem (or maybe it's not) is that he is so young (but so damn sexy, though!)...But, shoot, if Demi Moore can do it, so can i right? But is this what i really need right now? Sham, i hope it works out!I dont want to mess the guy's life and perspective on women up by involving him in my gwans! and gwans there are!!!

I will also be going to the coast a bit...cant wait to surprise V and i want to get my hands on those letters of mine (she's kept all the letters i wrote to her when i was in Pretoria)...it will make for some good laughing and Lord knows i need that right now!

Anyway, got to dash...need to hammer geophysics in my head by 9am tomorrow morning!

No comments: