Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Breathe...

I just finished writing Mineral Economics. It was a good paper! For once since i started writing exams, i answered all the questions very confidently! Hopefully this paper will bring my average up a little!

Anyway, i spoke to Tamali last night...seems like i will be seeing him! I told him to go on a high carb/protein diet because he needs to be able to keep up with my appetite! i have a lot of pent up energy that needs to be released. He should also not think that he will be doing any sight seeing or partying-he can do that next weekend-because he has a lot of work to do:-)Shame, i hope i didnt scare him away!

I am so exhausted! stayed up untill late trying to concetrate on my notes but spent most of the time day-dreaming! BUt i am happy with the paper, regardless!

later! I want to sleep for a bit before tackling GIS...

No comments: